Wild Pacific Charters
Salmon and Halibut Sport Fishing Adventures
Ucluelet Fishing Charters
The Pacific waters around Ucluelet on the beautiful West Coast of Vancouver Island provide endless opportunities for fishing Salmon, Halibut and much more year-round.
West Coast fishing for BC Salmon and Halibut from Ucluelet on Vancouver Island. The West Coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia is a premium sport fishing location. 2016 saw really good numbers of quality fish in Ucluelet BC and even better is expected for 2017. If you want to fill up your coolers or just catch and release Wild Pacific Charters is the place to come for your next West Coast Fishing Adventure.
We will take you on an adventure through pristine waters to the most amazing fishing grounds in the world, home of every species of salmon. Halibut, Red Snapper, and Cod are also all yours to discover off the Vancouver Island Coast. You might just land yourself a 36 pound Salmon!
Ucluelet is one of the world’s most abundant fishing grounds, for salmon and halibut, we don’t go fishing, We Go Catching!!!
We have experienced guides that have many years experience catching lots of fish! Ucluelet BC is one of the hottest Salmon and Halibut Fishing destinations in the world.
So let Wild Pacific Charters be your destination for your next Salmon and Halibut Fishing Vacation.
Salmon/Halibut Charters Include:
- 30 Foot Grady White Marlin with Experienced Offshore Salmon/Halibut Guide
- All Salmon/Halibut equipment, rods, reels, bait and tackle are supplied
- BC Salmon Fishing Licenses Available onshore
- Cleaning and bagging of your Salmon and Halibut
- Secret Salmon Recipes and Halibut Recipes
- Unbelievable West Coast scenery, Fantastic Scenery. Bring a Camera!
- We can help you take care of your Ucluelet accommodation needs. There are many places that provide very comfortable rooms and some with breath taking views and much more…
- Some old Salmon Fishing and Halibut Fishing stories!
Wild Pacific Charters is owned and operated by Alan Boyd. Alan has been a high hours charter guide in Ucluelet, British Columbia for over 20 years averaging over hundreds of hours charter fishing per season. Alan has the ability to consistently produce fish while maintaining a high regard for his client’s comfort and level of expertise. A strong saltwater background has enabled Alan to access some of the best saltwater sport fishing that British Columbia has to offer. Alan looks forward to welcoming guests aboard his vessel the “Knot 2 Wild” and facilitating a memorable fishing experience. Professional Qualifications include; Marine First Aid, Marine Emergency Duties A3, Restricted Radio operator’s Certificate, Small Vessel Operator Proficiency, Certified Tidal Waters Angling Guide and MBS.