Wild Pacific Charters
Salmon Fishing and Halibut Fishing Charters
Ucluelet Fishing Charters
The Pacific waters around Ucluelet on the beautiful West Coast of Vancouver Island provide endless opportunities for fishing Salmon, Halibut and much more year-round.
Ucluelet Fishing for BC Salmon and Halibut from Ucluelet on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. The West Coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia is a premium sport fishing location. 2019 saw really good numbers of quality fish in Ucluelet BC and even better is expected for 2020. If you want to fill up your coolers or just catch and release Wild Pacific Charters is the place to come for your next West Coast Fishing Adventure.
We will take you on an adventure through pristine waters to the most amazing fishing grounds in the world, home of every species of salmon. Halibut, Red Snapper, and Cod are also all yours to discover off the Vancouver Island Coast. You might just land yourself a 36 pound Salmon!
Ucluelet fishing has one of the world’s most abundant fishing grounds, for salmon and halibut, we don’t go fishing, We Go Catching!!!
So let Wild Pacific Charters be your destination for your next Salmon Fishing and Halibut Fishing Vacation.
Salmon/Halibut Charters Include:
- 30 Foot Grady White Marlin with Experienced Offshore Salmon/Halibut Guide
- All Salmon/Halibut equipment, rods, reels, bait and tackle are supplied
- BC Salmon Fishing Licenses Available onshore
- Cleaning and bagging of your Salmon and Halibut
- Secret Salmon Recipes and Halibut Recipes
- Unbelievable West Coast scenery, Fantastic Scenery. Bring a Camera!
- Ucluelet fishing accommodation. There are many places that provide very comfortable rooms and some with breath taking views and much more…
- Some old Salmon Fishing and Halibut Fishing stories!
Alan is Captain of the 2006 Grady White 300 Marlin called “Knot 2 Wild”. He has been sport fishing all his life and has been guiding on the west coast for over 25 years.
Originally started guiding in 1981 and guided through the 80’s, retired for awhile. But couldn’t stay away, so has been back now for over 15 years.