Ucluelet can be a bit of a tongue twister, but broken down is a little easier, well sort of, You – CLUE – LET, but to simplify even more the locals call it UKEE
Ucluelet is Approx.90 mins West from Port Alberni on the way to the Pacific Rim National Park and Long Beach. It is a small town of about 2000 people and is a nice quiet getaway for your holiday. There are many shops that provide services and attractions for the ladies. Accommodations should be Booked well in advance.
BC Salmon fishing and halibut fishing is in our back yard here. On good weather and seas days we can run offshore, sometimes up to 25 miles, to fish the offshore banks. On a not so nice day we can cruise down into Barkley Sound, also known as Pacific Rim National Park or the Broken Island Group and do some BC Salmon Fishing and whale watching throughout that area.
Driving Distances and Travel Times to Ucluelet:
- From Tofino – 26 km and 30 minutes driving
- From Port Alberni – 100 km and 1 hours 10 minutes driving
- From Nanaimo – 180 km and 2 hours 15 minutes driving
- From Victoria – 288 km and 4.5 hours driving
- From Vancouver – 196 km, 3.5 hours driving and 1.5 hours ferry
- From Seattle – 422 km, 6 hours driving and 2 hours ferry
1 kilometer = 0.621371192 miles
Helpful Links Around Ucluelet
- West Coast Motel – Located just above were our boats are moored.
- Whales Tail Guest Suites – one block over from boat basin
- Wild Pacific Waterfront Cabins –
- Pacific Rim Waterfront –
- Ucluelet Campground – Located just over from the main boat basin.
- Wya Point Campground – Located 6 km outside of Ucluelet
- Subtidal Adventures – Whale Watching and Wildlife tours
- Archipelago Cruises – offers whale & wildlife tours and a scenic cruise through sheltered waters of the Broken Group Islands aboard a luxury yacht.
- Ucluelet Co-op – providing a full grocery store, deli and hardware department.
- Peoples Drug Mart –
- Barry’s Drug Mart –
- Fishful Thinking – fresh seafood sales and sport fish packaging.
- Far West Foods – sport fish packaging.
find out the stocks that stockpros are buying and selling This site is listed under Guides and Charters Directory